What to Wear
Please ensure you wear the following:
- Long or short pants.
- Comfortable flat sole shoes preferably closed. (Sneakers/hiking boots)
- Elastic band to tie up long hair.
- If it is raining you’ll be given a 2 piece rain suit to wear at no extra charge.
- Sunglasses should preferably have a neck strap.
- Please don’t forget the camera.
- Don’t forget the sunblock in Summer.
- NO dresses or skirts.
- Your GoPro/helmet mounted action camera.
- Dress warmly for our Winters!
- Cash to tip your amazing guides!
* Pregnant ladies.
* Persons with spinal and neck problems.
* Persons that weigh more than 120 kg or that the harness does not fit comfortably.
* Persons with severe Acrophobia (Fear of Heights). We have had many wonderful cases of people overcoming their fear of heights, due to the patience and professionalism of our guides.
* People under the influence of drugs or alcohol may NOT participate.
* Must be physically able to walk at least 150 m unassisted.
* No selfie sticks.