9h00 – 15h00 (Weekdays) 8h00 – 15h00 (Weekends)
– Any person under the age of 18 years of age must have a guardian/parent to sign an indemnity form when partaking in the Zipslide Tour.
– Pregnant ladies.
– Persons with spinal and neck problems.
– Children under the age of 3 years. Children under 7 years must be accompanied by an adult and we can accommodate 1 child with a guide per group.
– Persons that weigh more than 120Kg or that the harness does not fit comfortably.
– Persons with severe Acrophobia (Fear of Heights). We have had many wonderful cases of people overcoming their fear of heights, due to the patience and professionalism of our guides.
We pride ourselves on our safety due to the quality of our installations, the equipment that we use and our professional guides. Furthermore, there are strict criteria set by the Insurance Companies which we have to abide by. We are also one of the only companies in the world to have our own patented zip line braking systems. “Foefie Brake©” & “Foefie Stop©”.
*Note that under no circumstances patrons are allowed to handle any equipment.
how long does the tour take?
The average group size of 8 people takes about 1hour to 1hour 30 min. Note that this might vary due to factors such as:
When accommodating very large groups 50+ people.
The number of children in the group.
The number of parents and children sliding in Tandem.
Persons in the group with a fear of heights.
When raining it takes time to dry the rain suits.
Zipliners are transported from our offices into the mountain with our “Zipline taxi/bus”
It is a short (5km) drive down the main road and through suburban Ceres and then up into the mountain.
The bus will then transport you back to our office upon completion of the Zipline Tour.
Please note that the road leading up to the Ziplines is not accessible with your own vehicle.
This is a restricted access road and not a public road.
We try and accommodate spectators where and when possible.
Should you, as a spectator, catch a lift into the mountain on the bus, it is at your own risk. Should the bus be needed back at the office, you will be required to either walk to the finishing point or return back to the office with the bus. If you choose to walk to the finishing point, it is your responsibility to make sure that you catch the bus back to the office from there.
During busy days and peak seasons (School and Public Holidays) we CANNOT accommodate spectators in our bus.
If you might have any other questions please contact us and we will gladly assist.