COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has had an immense impact on us globally and South Africa has been declared as being in a national state of disaster.
Ceres Zipline Adventures has re-opened and we have implemented some sanitation and precautionary measures.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH SOME CLOSE CONTACT DURING THE CERES ZIPSLIDE TOUR, KINDLY RESCHEDULE FOR A LATER DATE.
PLEASE NOTE that there are times during the tour that it is not possible to social distance therefore the following measures are in place:
- If you are not feeling well please reschedule your Zipline Tour.
- Please note that you MUST complete a Covid-19 screening questionnaire as well as our standard indemnity form.
- Face masks/covering MUST be worn at all times.
- Guides and guests wear woven, material gloves during the Tour and these gloves are washed after every use and dried in a tumble drier (the virus does not like heat!)
- Please sanitize your hands and then put on the gloves provided and do not remove them until you arrive back at the office after the tour is completed.
- When kitting up/down the guide will be in close contact. Please follow instructions and DO NOT touch the harness EXCEPT where/when instructed.
- Your braking system will be sanitized once it is clipped on to you.
- Helmets are sanitized after every use.
- Please take your own water out of the fridge and insert into your harness.
- The vehicle seats and contact areas will be sanitized after each tour.
- Please make use of provided antiseptic soap, in the bathrooms, and wash your hands before and after your Tour.
- Please make use of provided hand sanitizer on the counters.
- All harnesses are rotated and cleaned/aired/sunned after every use.
- All countertops, bathrooms, seating and touch areas are cleaned on a regular base and after use with antiseptic cleaner.
Here are a few tips about Coronavirus safety in your public space and what you need to do when visiting us:
The coronavirus is mostly spread through direct contact (with respiratory droplets) which is released when someone sneezes or coughs. In other words one has less change of picking up the virus by Ziplining in the open fresh air, than by standing near someone who’s sneezing and coughing. It is less likely although still possible that one can get coronavirus by touching a contaminated surface. COVID-19 is NOT transmitted through perspiration.
In this trying time we understand the fear and anxiety you may feeling and we want to reassure our guests that we are taking every possible measure to limit the spread of the virus while also continuing to offer the Zipline Tours.
We thank you for your support during these challenging times